International copywriting services for UK businesses
We offer copywriting services delivered by creative specialists in-country so our clients in London can make a real impact in Asia. Our copywriters have honed the ability to create outstanding copy for their native market, while faithfully conveying concepts developed by you thousands of miles away.
We use copywriters who are native to the target market, be it China, Japan, Korea or an ASEAN country. The majority of these experts have trained with international agencies, and all of them respect global branding guidelines.
Why choose Asian Absolute?
Talk with your local audience in the language they understand.
It’s more than just the actual words – it’s understanding the culture, knowing the local slang and making sure that your audience’s preferences are always met.
- You’ll always be working with a native speaker of your target language – important when you want to communicate like a local
- Take advantage of our longstanding expertise in many industries
- Get the swiftest turnaround of any project – we have a global network of linguists
- Relax knowing that we meet the exacting ISO:9001 quality management standard in all work we do for you
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Translation, transcreation and copywriting
We cover the full spectrum of copywriting services, from regular translation through to originating fresh copy from a client brief.
- Translation:We offer fluent translation that closely follows the original text, ensuring no meaning is changed.
- Transcreation:The linguist works from the original text, but is permitted to add or remove meaning and change the structure to make it work in the target language. We ensure that the same messages are conveyed and the copy has the same impact on the reader, but often this is achieved by having a different literal meaning in places. Transcreation is a recommended strategy for marketing communications which need to follow global guidelines while incorporating local flavour.
- Copywriting:We write fresh copy, based on your briefing. There is no need to follow a text in another language, although of course, we follow your branding guidelines closely. This is the best strategy for print ads or other very creative work, or where your message and positioning will be different in each market.
Asian copywriting services for UK businesses
Our services include Chinese, Japanese, Korean copywriting and more.
Wondering why our clients choose us?
Talk to us about the international copywriting you need in London, or enquire for a free quote.
Find out more 24/7
Get in touch now – without fee or obligation – and talk to us about the travel and tourism translation services your UK business needs. We’re on the line and happy to provide a free quote at your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.