Professional Arabic language translation services
Our Arabic document translation services are delivered by professional translators who are native Arabic speakers. They’re also experts who understand both Arabic and English-speaking cultures and commercial environments.
This lets you connect with your target audience in the most effective way.
Whether you need Arabic translation services for technical content, for marketing collateral, or for a website, our Arabic language translators will accurately localise your content, with grammatical differences, cultural sensitivities, and stylistic choices all properly considered.
Why use Asian Absolute as your language service provider?
We provide professional Arabic translations to and from English.
As a highly experienced Arabic translation agency, Asian Absolute understands that conveying the meaning of your English or Arabic text accurately is not enough – our translations are always as stylish and well-written as the originals.
Use us as your Arabic translation company to enjoy:
- Certified Arabic translation services in line with the BS:EN15038 quality certification, and from a company which is a member of the American Translators Association and the UK Association of Translation Companies
- The linguistic expertise you need whenever you need it – we operate 24/7
- A responsive and helpful service used by companies on five continents
- Native language translators supported by Translation Memory technology completing every project
- A free quote with no obligation – with rates among the most reasonable in the industry
- The deep knowledge pool and expert linguists needed to meet any deadline
- Start-up business? Or Fortune 500 client? Get a fast-acting, fluid service that’s also completely scale-flexible and information-secure
Asian Absolute helped FTChinese.com in the challenging task of building a world-class translation service. They provide top quality, personal service.
I was extremely impressed by Asian Absolute’s hard work to complete the project to our high standards and within a very tight timeframe.
Many thanks for your help and also for providing an interpreter for the week, she was absolutely fantastic and a real life-saver!
Guinness World Records
Certified translation services for all industry sectors
We offer specialist translators with a diverse knowledge base. Exactly what’s required to provide professional Arabic language services for all industry sectors, including:
Banking & Finance
Marketing & PR
Travel & Tourism
Translations into Arabic
The Arabic script is written right to left, so special attention is required for services such as Arabic typesetting, website localisation, and software localisation.
Arabic localisation services include:
- Adapting text, icons, and formats to Arabic language and cultural norms
- Changing currency, time, and date formats, and contact information to fit local requirements
- Redesigning layouts to accommodate right to left text for better usability
Facts to consider about the Arabic language
Where is Arabic spoken?
If you need English to Arabic translation services, it’s important to be aware that the Arabic language is spoken by around 200 million people throughout the Muslim world.
It’s spoken as a majority language in Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Gaza, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates, the West Bank, and Yemen, and as a minority language in many other countries.
There are two different forms of Arabic
- Classical Arabic, sometimes called Quranic Arabic or Mudari Arabic – is used in literary texts, most commonly from the Umayyad and Abbasid periods between the 7th and 9th centuries, including most notably the Qur’an.
- Modern Standard Arabic – is the direct descendent of Classical Arabic, and much more widely used.
Classical Arabic is used in some media across North Africa and the Middle East. Modern Standard Arabic on the other hand, is the most commonly required dialect for English to Arabic translation services – it’s used in newspapers and books, on television and radio. Modern Standard Arabic is the accepted language in mosques, and in conversation between educated Arabs from different countries.
There are many dialects
On top of these two forms, there are many regional dialects. The most common of these is Egyptian Arabic.
The majority of the almost countless national and regional dialects of the language are derived from Classical Arabic. Local dialects can vary dramatically, so when you need Arabic translation services it’s important to use a professional translator with a first-hand understanding of your target market in order to get the best English to Arabic or Arabic to English translation services.
Arabic is the second most-used writing system in the world
On top of which, it’s one of the six official languages of the United Nations, and is the third most-widely spoken, in terms of countries which have it as an official language (the only ones more widely spoken are English, an official language in 54 countries, and French, in 29 countries).
Taken as a whole, including the speakers of its various dialects and forms, Arabic is spoken by more than 422 million people worldwide.
Get translation services for your needs
To learn more about our professional translation and localisation services, follow the links below:
- Document translations
- Desktop publishing and typesetting
- Patent translations
- Software localisation and internationalization
- Technical translation
- Multilingual transcription
- Subtitling and closed captioning
- Website translation and localisation
Talk to us about your Arabic translation needs now. Or enquire online to get a free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much will my translation cost?
The long answer is that your translation cost will vary depending on things like the volume of material you need to have translated, your target language/s as well as several other important factors.
The short answer is that it’s always best to get in touch for a free quote. There’s no fee or obligation – and you can get a clearly costed price breakdown of your specific project so you know exactly where you stand.
Do you offer discounts for volume?
If you often find yourself in need of professional translation services, we may be able to offer you special rates. These will be based on the amount of work and level of partnership you have in mind.
We do this for numerous regular clients around the world, ensuring a cost-effective solution for each client’s unique requirements.
How do I pay for my translation services?
We accept domestic and international bank transfers, most major credit and debit cards and PayPal payments from both private individuals and companies. Just let us know how you prefer to pay and we will be happy to suggest a method which is convenient for you.